m ü r r g i a
murr still means murr!

#10 - Rukita - third MV shoot
2012. szeptember 26., szerda @ 5:37

0 comment(s)
Hola~

Today we've done a music video. This music video will be for my dance trainer's song, will be fun :DDD and actually the first music video I was in just came out! I'm so happy, and it brings a lot of memories just to watch it. And my hero is in it <3 she's so pretty <3 the maincaracter girl with black hair and love the way they did our dance part even it's too dark. So at first let me show the music video! :D tell me how you like it, and feel free to share it, it would be nice :D



In the morning I had the feel that I want to wear lower lashes too. So I put them on :D





I took some photos today when I was bored, or others had their shooting time :D




so the time when Dóri done her make up xDDD love her a lot <3



and took some photos with Cynthi too :)




cameraman in work! haha