m ü r r g i a
murr still means murr!

#1 - rukita - GEO Princess Mimi Chocolate Brown
2012. május 18., péntek @ 12:28

0 comment(s)
Hello Everyone:) That's me Rukita here~

I'm the first to write here, so let me introduce myself in the beginning :)



I'm Rukita from Hungary, one of the 4 bloggers from here, I'm a dancer in SleepWalkers Dance Company, so the most of my life is about dance competitions and performances in several events. I like gyaru so much, so I follow it in my own way, and combines it with my style. (I do gaijin gyaru)

Now I'm doing a review of Geo Bambi / Princess Mimi Chocolate Brown contact circle lens.



Comfort: 10/9.5

It was really comfortable for the first try, I hope they will be this much comfortable in long hours too. but my Geo lenses before this one were.

Color: 10/10

My natural eye color is blue. I was afraid that the lenses not might be that pretty brown like in brown eyes, but hell no! They are so freaking beautiful brown in my eyes tho!

Enlargement: 10/10

The enlargement is perfect for me, because basically I have little eyes. This one doesn't make me look like an UFO not too big and not too little. Perfect.

Style: 10/10

I love the style of these lenses! I'm in love with it actually... hahaha



To be serious, these are my dream lenses, so may I'm a little bit biased. Okay I'm not just biased, I'm in love with them.

How it looks on me:



Btw, as you can see, my eyes are REALLY brown! That's why I gave 10/10 for the color.

Other colors from this series:



Those lenses are designed by Tsubasa Masuwaka the famous japanese gyaru model.

Bye then <3